Committed to putting things right.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING THE PRIVACY OF OUR WEBSITE VISITORS; THIS POLICY SETS OUT HOW WE WILL TREAT YOUR INFORMATION.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);
• information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, telephone number and financial information)
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters);
• any other information that you choose to send to us; and
• any other information
If you do not provide the personal information we have requested, it may affect our ability to provide the services that we are offering you and you will be informed of this at the appropriate time.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data;
We may use your personal information to:
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
• send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
• send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• send to you marketing communications relating to PPI claims, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email, SMS or
similar technology (if you do not wish us to use your personal information for these purposes you can inform us at any time by contacting
us at: firstname.lastname@example.org);
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
• contact you via text message, email or by post. To ensure that you receive emails from us please add email@example.com to your
email contact list; and
• We will not sell your data to third parties.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data;
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Requests for such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites;
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The data controller responsible for our website is Henry Goldstein Limited and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity No. 837180. Registered with the Information Commissioners (Data Protection) Office Registration No. ZA126573.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.